Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Color Obsession_Yellow

Spring is in the air (at least in the Northern hemisphere), and though poor Germans are all covered in snow, we are enjoying rather mild weather, and whatever snow fell recently it has already almost melted away. For me spring will always be of two colors: green and yellow. Sometimes a splash of orange. But yellow and green are a must.
The table runner and two pillows are made with IKEA fabric, their fabric is my favorite when it comes to making home decor! The backs of the pillows are just simple solid color cotton. DSCN2862
And daffodils! I don’t have a garden, and buying potted ones are rather a waste of money for me anyway, as I have to throw them away as they don’t bloom anymore.
DSCN2868
And what are your spring colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...